Wednesday, November 2, 2011

What I wore Wednesday ( my first ever)

Okay, so here is my first attempt at what I wore Wednesday..... notice the word attempt. :)

The picture quality is not good..... I desperately need a new camera but it is just not in the budget at this time. :(



Black shirt NY & Company, Boots Funky Monkey Via Macys, vest from Ross

Black shirt from Old Navy, scarf from NY & Company, Coach bucket hat ( love), Banana Republic pants (thrifted!)
Jacket and shirt NY & Company clearance rack, Joes jeans

Purple Silk shirt from NY & Company (see a theme here?) and my banana republic pants again!

So, there you have it! I know the pictures don't show too much detail.... but I gave it a shot! I really need to branch out from so much black but it is so good at hiding all those imperfections!

Momma Go Round


pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. Super cute! I linked up for the first time today as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. And by the way...I love NY & Co too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! I have a white vest like that but never know what to wear it with, now I do :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. I've been trying to limit myself to one black piece a day-even that is so hard!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fabulous! And you did WAY better getting pictures than I ever do! Usually I'm putting my outfit back on late at night or the next day trying to snap a quick pic!! lol =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. ashley, i love how you included so many outfits! they all look great on you! you're so pretty! the first one is my favorite...the boots, the vest and jeans...all compliment each other so well!
    and that pink ruffle top and jacket is adorable together...
    couldn't help put notice your "each day is a gift" sign. we have one in our bedroom bathroom that says the same :)
    fun post!
    xoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. good for you! i still havent done a WIWW because i am not that brave. :-)

    ReplyDelete