Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I scored some really good deals at Target this last week on the clearance rack and I am excited for you to check out one of the outfits I created from it!


Sweater Old Navy, Shirt/dress Target, leggings Forever 21, and boots from Macy's
I just love a good deal and the dress (prob shirt for most because I am so short) from Target was only $6.00. I wasn't sure how I was going to wear it but I am happy with the leggings and long sweater.
Terrible picture quality, I know! I had nothing but a cell phone and no one to take the pic, however, I really love my ruffled sweater from Nordstrom Rack.

                                                     

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Ahh...love the leggings look! If I ever have more than 2 minutes of shopping time I'm going to get some for this winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Target'd deal rack! Great outfits...I really like the shirt-dress~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great! love that sweater you wore in the last pic, adorable and comfortable :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love target sales! I've been wanting a shirt-dress lately too. I'll have to go check Target :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that ruffled sweater! It looks great on you!

    My I Wore it Wednesday photos weren't spectacular this week either :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty!! i LOVE that dress! i think i might have seen in at Target. Target is my happy place. i go straight to the 75% off rack and see what i can find. i love the sweater and boots with it. makes it a totally different look.
    and that ruffled sweater is awesome...love the color!
    ruffles are so romantic!
    xoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete