Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Just a few pics today. I wasn't so good about having some one around to take my picture, unless you count my 2 1/2 year old.

Sweater , Vanity, Jeans Big Star via Nordstrom Rack and yellow striped shirt Target clearance rack for $3.48!

Scarf NY & Company, Shirt Old Navy, Hat ?, polka dot boots gift from my hubby!
So, as you can probably tell from my less than enthused looks on my face I don't enjoy having my picture taken. I have put on quite a bit of weight in the last few years and I am very self conscious. I am really taking a big step out of my comfort zone by doing these What I Wore posts. However, I need to stop beating myself up so much about it and this is a tiny step in that direction. :)



pleated poppy

8 comments:

  1. You look great girl! I love the first outfit and I really wish I could wear hats. I look ridiculous in them! :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the accessories! My favorite thing(s) about fall/winter would be wearing boots, tights, hats and scarves. Three months of it and then I'm ready for flip flops. =) Thanks for your comment on my blog. Hope you have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley! Thank you so much for your thoughtful words and for letting me know about the reply! I feel SO bad. I haven't been getting them. But I should now :) I just checked it out on google and turns out, I just needed to check a box to allow responses back.
    How neat that we have the same wall decor!! That's the second time now :)
    You look great! Hats look awesome on you! And those polka dot boots are super cute!! I bet they get a lot of compliments. I just bought a pair of those flouncy "dress shorts" that are blk with white polka dots. Never wore anything like that but I want to sometime for the holidays!
    I love that you find the deals at target! Isn't it the best knowing you paid less than the cost of dinner for a cute outfit!?!
    I hope you have a wonderful night!
    Thanks again! I will let you know if I do/don't get the responses. ;)
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scarf & hat, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great to me! Don't be so hard on yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete