Tuesday, January 10, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

So, another week has come and gone and I only managed to capture a few of my outfits and I still do not have a new camera! I really need one ( hint hint... hubby or mom! ) . With that said, I have kind of been a shopping fool as of lately. I also have garbage bags full of clothes that I have been hanging onto for far too long... let's face it, I probably will never be a size 4 again :(. But, beings that it is a new year I feel the need to declutter (is this not a word?) and simplify my life a bit.

                                             
Shirt: Marshalls, Jeans: Big Star via Nordstrom Rack
                                             
Shoes: Payless shoe source!! Cami: American Eagle

This is the first time wearing a cropped shirt... I feel like it almost widens me too much. What do you think?


   Shirt: Wet seal (recent b-day gift from hubby)
   Pants: Banana Republic (thrifted)
   Necklace: Wet seal clearance rack


                                               
Sweater: Marshalls

Jeans: Macy's
                                                    
Boots:Madden Girl via Macy's and I love them!!


I realize the quality here is terrible and I am beginning to sound like a broken record when it comes to that... but please bear with me! Someday soon (I hope) I will be getting a new camera! :)

Linking up with all these lovely ladies today!




Photobucket

pleated poppy



14 comments:

  1. I love your red shirt! And you sound like me, I am always hinting to get new things too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshalls and Wet Seal - two of my favorite stores. You are genius.

    http://www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfits! I love the last one with the jeans and boots. :) Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Red is your colour! You look fab in the red top :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i know i've told you this before, but red IS your color!! it is so so pretty on you. your hubby has great taste!! i love that top!!
    and i don't think the cropped shirt widens you at all. but i know what you mean about those type shirts. i have a few and i feel like when i wear them, i feel like i have to wear boots or heels.
    it looks great on you!!
    ooohhh, i want a fancy camera SO badly.
    is it bad that i pray for one?! lol

    happy wednesday, ashley!!
    xoxoxo
    maria <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. orrrrr, happy thursday!! hahaha
    oh my, i need rest.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI SWEETY!!!
    I 've just discovered your blog and I think that it's really cool and stylish!!!
    You are so pretty ❤ so nice pictures ❤

    If you like my blog too,WE COULD FOLLOW EACH OTHER!!! ;) ;)
    I'LL WAIT YOUR ANSWER ON MY BLOG!!! :) :) THEN I'LL FOLLOW YOU BACK... ;) ;)

    http://thechicetoile.blogspot.com/

    XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits! The red shirt is my favorite. Hold tight. When you get that new camera, you will love it - even more since you waited. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Having a bit of "boot envy!" I'm a fan of Steve Madden shoes too :D Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for visiting my blog! I love yours. I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Visiting from What I Wore Wednesday. I love your top from Marshalls. Don't you just love that store?! Would love for you to join my ABC's of Style challenge at http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that red ruffle shirt on you - it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the skirt!! I'm having a linky party, and would love it if you joined! Here is the link! http://www.thesouthernproductqueen.com/one-stop-shoppe-linky-party-3 Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I, too, love the red ruffled shirt, you look great in it! Red is a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete