Wednesday, February 15, 2012

What I Wore (the best of)

Hope everyone had a Valentine's filled with love. I spent my day with my family; nothing better.






I made heart shaped pancakes and pink milk for the kiddos for breakfast. I also threw on part of a chocolate donut (hey, it was Valentine's Day!) Someone's little hands swiped the plate away and went straight for the chocolate! She is definitely her mother's daughter. :)


Now, I wish I could say I was just too busy to photograph all my glamorous outfits this past week. The reality was just that I spent a lot of time in yoga pants or sweatpants. So, I have put together some of my favorite outfits from the What I Wore Wednesday posts.

Boot: Funky Monkey via Macy's, Vest: Ross, Shirt: Old Navy , Jeans: Macy's

Sweater: Old Navy, Dress: Target clearance! Leggings: Forever21, Boots: Funky Monkey via Macy's
Jeans: Macy's, Shirt: NY & Company, Jacket: NY & Company, Hat: Coach Outlet
Jeans: Vanity, Floral top: Old Navy, Cami: American Eagle, Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
I realize, looking back at these outfits that I need to infuse more color into my wardrobe! I tend to gravitate toward blacks and grays.

pleated poppy



Photobucket


8 comments:

  1. I just love them all but I think the floral top is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love that you made them pink milk! Be sure to comment on the main post + 1 other and check out my HYH giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first outfit is my favorite!! Love it!! You look GREAT!

    Love the pink milk. I go all out for green on St. Patrick's day, green pancakes, green milk, etc. I love holidays where you can have fun like that!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pink milk too! I should have done that. Cute outfits! I was just thinking that I need to wear more color in the winter too! I'm sick of winter though...ready for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that last outfit! the floral top with the cute cardi is precious :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those outfits! And I love what you did for your kids for breakfast, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pink milk idea! Mmm, and heart shaped pancakes...I bet Jaxson and Kendra loved them!
    I hope you had a sweet Valentine's Day!
    All of your outifts are awesome. Love the first photo so much. I like that you mix and match! I have a feeling we'd have fun shopping together! :)

    Have a sweet night, Ashley!
    Thank you for all your support!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving the floral top with the cute sweater. Your outfit with the hat is ADORABLE too. Stay Fashionable! Love,Candy
    www.candysclothescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete