Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What I Wore

I don't have too many exciting outfits to post..... in fact, I think they are all just a little bit blah! I am in kind of a fashion rut lately. If the sun would ever come out then maybe I would infuse some more color into my wardrobe. :)


Shirt: INC Via Macy's clearance rack!  
Boots: Payless shoe source...they are so old but so comfy!
Jeans: Wet Seal  
Crappy photo quality: brought to you courtesy of my phone!

Sweatshirt: Thrifted  
Jeans:Macy's 
Boots: Madden girl via Macy's  
Bag: Coach via the outlet



Sweater: Ross purchase
Boots: My trusty Madden Girls... I just love em!
Jeans: Angels via Kohl's
Handsome little guy: He is all mine :)

I do own a little bit of color!


Jeans: Big Star via Nordstrom Rack
Heels: Payless
Shirt: given to me from my mom
Sweater: Nordstrom rack

pleated poppy


15 comments:

  1. I love the pink stripes! So dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comment. I love all your outfits. Put together, comfy and stylish :) The boots are my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good! I'm digging those boots a lot. :) Happy Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look great! I love the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in a fashion rut right now too. I'm tired of my winter clothes and really want to wear something different like a pretty summer dress.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the looks and I really love the brown boots too! I need to get some!

    I'm definitely ready for spring to get here too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're adorable! Love the boots and cozy style. I've been working on adding color to my wardrobe too! I'm getting bored with all my neutrals :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your little guy photobombing :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that bright pink shirt - such a great color on you!

    preethi
    lace, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the pink shirt, it brightens you up. And your boots are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the second to last outfit best, the sweater is cute but looks so comfy as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to be catching up on your posts! I love your outfits, Ashely! The last one with the ruffled sweater looks awesome with your boots! And the long sweater is so pretty on you! The little man looks so cute even when he's frowning!
    You always make me want to go jean shopping! :)
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete