Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

Alright, somehow it is Wednesday again... the weeks just keep flying by. I don't have too many outfits for you this week because let's be honest; most days were spent in sweat pants and sweatshirts. We didn't venture out too much this week and when we did I rocked those sweatpants! :)




Jeans: Hydraulic via Macy's (they are long ... I even had on heels!)
Tank: American Eagle (thrifted)
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack


Can you spot my little photo bomber?


Jeans: Angels via Kohl's
Boots: Funky Monkey via Macy's
Sweater:Charlotte Russe
Black shirt: Ross




Gorgeous Headband : The Posh Daisy

I just love this headband and I get so many compliments on it because it so unique and has such pretty colors!

pleated poppy

7 comments:

  1. Love these outfits....and what a cute photo bomber you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that headband!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word you are ROCKING that headband! SO PRETTY!!

    I love the photo bomber!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look awesome! I love the first outfit - adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh! those headbands are amazing and look so cute on you!! i love accessorizing...it's so much fun! you make me want to go buy a bunch of them!!
    love the photo of you with jaxson hiding behind you :)
    thanks for the inspiration <3
    have a happy thursday!!
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfit! And yes, your little photo bomber is a cute accessory too! :) Have a great weekend! xo, Reannah

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovin the headband! sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete