Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

Considering I have spent a good many days in bed the last few weeks with one cold and flu after another, I only have three outfits for you.


I have decided I need to "shop" my closet more often because I found this striped top shoved in the back. I love the lace detail on the hem. Although, the stripes don't do a whole lot for the love handles. :)

Boots: Madden Girl via Macys
Jeans: Macy's
Sweater: Nordstrom Rack
Striped tank: American Eagle

Out running errands!

Sweatshirt: Lulemon outlet
Jeans: Hydraulic via Macy's
Scarf: gift
Boots: Payless shoe source clearance!

Blurry.....

Sweater dress: Macy's clearance for $7.99
leggings: Forever 21
Boots: Madden Girl via Macy's

I wasn't too sure about this when I bought it but I had a gift card which made it free so I thought I would give it a try. It was a little big in the ,but really comfy and light. Plus, it came with the belt and I love it!

pleated poppy



11 comments:

  1. I really love those boots! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute dress...looks awesome on you...and for free...that's awesome too! :)
    I always love your jeans and boots! I'm totally thinking of wearing boots in the summer...I just love them too much!
    You look great and always have such fun combinations!
    Blue is so pretty on you!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits Ashley!! You're so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, you are h=gorgeous as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look how cute you are! Your outfits always look so good and pulled together!! I LOVE all of them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute outfits! I love the boots too! My wardrobe is just sad. I need to fix that! Its just that when you have 3 girls you seem to spend all your money on their clothes. :) ooops.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, you are so cute!! I absolutely love that striped tank in the first outfit! Super, super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are adorable! Love the first outfit with the boots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those boots! You have great yummy mummy style!

    ReplyDelete