I was going to do a post of just random bits and pieces from this week but I came across a fun link up on some other blogs and thought I would join in!
- We finally got our living room done! After a few months of different furniture pieces trickling in that we had ordered and finding some accessories, I think we are done! Although, after we got the couches we said we would just get new pillows and ONE end table. Well, we ended up with a lot more than that! :)
|Here is a sneak peak!|
- The sun has made it's appearance! Now, given it's history it may go back into hiding soon, but whatever. We are going to enjoy it while we can!
|Sunshine means bundling up and going to the park. Even though it is cold at least it isn't raining!|
|So, little things like this make me happy. So pretty and so delicious!|
-Our car is in the shop and needs SO MUCH work done. Luckily, most should be covered by our warranties but seriously?! Our car has well under 100,00 miles on it and it needs a new transmission, timing belt and radiator. If we didn't have warranties we would be looking at at least $8,000 worth of repairs and that doesn't include the cost of the rental car we need.
- Speaking of rental cars, I am not a fan of ours. :( I don't want to sound ungrateful but it is a very tight fit for our family and we have no way to transport our dog anywhere. Here's hoping that we get our car back sooner than expected.
- There was some sort of mystery substance on my kitchen floor today and I had to really really scrub it off. I have no idea what it was or how it got there but I am going to pretend it wasn't tracked in on my shoes, because who knows what it was!
- All of my shows were re-runs this week. :( I know it is nothing earth shattering but I love to have some "me" time at night.
What are some of your happies and crappies from this week?