Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Time keeps on ticking away

 In the blink of an eye another month has passed. 
I have been savoring all of this uninterrupted time with my kiddos and making the most of our summer.
Here are some photos of the things we have been up to. 



Trips to the aquarium

Swinging 

popsicles

amazing parks!

early morning runs to the coffee stand and through town to hit up the garage sales.
lots of pool time with our makeshift waterslide

The kids' first trip to Rainforest Cafe

Splash parks
Bubble blowing
Smores 
DIY projects like this chalkboard table

art projects at Home Depot




What have you been up to?!

4 comments:

  1. Isn't it wild how fast time flies? I can't believe it's July. I wish everything would just slow down so I can enjoy these summer moments just a little bit more.

    Have a wonderful 4th of July with your family! Such sweet photos...it's nice to see all your pictures on Instagram as well. It makes me feel like I'm keeping up with other bloggers, even when I forget to actually blog! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys have been having an awesome summer! We are smack bang in winter here, but having really mild weather this week, feels more like springtime, which means lots of outdoor fun. Enjoy the rest of your week xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaxson and kendra look like they've been having an amazing summer! their mama makes it so much fun for them! :)
    that's so neat that home depot offers art projects for kids...i will have to keep that in mind for later years! kendra is such a beauty...i love all of her summer dresses and bikinis/bathing suits...i love following you on IG, too!
    i bet they loved the rainforest cafe! such a fun place!
    thinking of you and sending lots of love! xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Summer looks like it has been so much fun so far! And how cool is Rainforest Café, I bet the kids loved it!!
    You guys have certainly been busy, enjoy every minute because I am counting down to when it's my turn ;)

    ReplyDelete