|Here's Jaxson on his first Halloween!|
1. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes....not sure why, but I do.
2. Do you prefer the cute or the scary Halloween?
Cute when it comes to my kiddos but I love a good scary movie or haunted house!
3. How old were you when you stopped trick or treating?
Middle school, probably. The benefit of having little ones now is that I can raid their candy stashes. ;)
4. Do you have any fun Halloween traditions?
No traditions per say but hubby and I always try to visit a haunted house or corn maze and I have a girlfriend I get together with to have scary movie marathons.
5. Share a scary local urban legend.
We have an old mental institute located on the outskirts of town that once had a fire years ago and legend was people escaped. It was actually featured on one of those paranormal activity reality shows and supposedly was a hot spot for activity. A lot of the old buildings are still there and totally dilapidated. There are actually walking trails around them and I have snuck a peak or two in there and even in daytime it feels and looks creepy! They actually did a haunted house there years ago but it didn't go over well and I don't know why.
6. Would you rather be haunted or haunting?
Hmm...? Would I rather scare the crap out of people all in good fun or be scared? Seems like an easy one to me. I would be the haunter!
7. What's your favorite Halloween character/ creature? (dracula, witch, ghost, etc) Too hard to choose just one! Seriously guys, I love Halloween! I am a tad bit sad we have no Halloween parties to go to this year. :(