Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday's Letters



Dear bipolar weather- I am soo over you! Sunny one day and thunder storms the next. I am getting stir crazy being cooped up inside.

Dear Hair- You are finally going to get in for some much needed TLC. Cut and color here you come!

Dear Self - Snap out of this funk you have been in. Seriously! There is always so much to be thankful for. Remember to focus on that when things are tough.

Dear Kendra- You continue to challenge and amaze me all the time. The things you say crack me up. Where do you get this stuff?

Dear Jaxson- I can not believe that you will be four in four days! How did this happen?! I can not wait to celebrate you and all that you mean to me and have brought to my life.

Dear husband- I know you have been working so hard and doing so much for us. I am thankful, I may not always express it the best, or even say it as much as I should, but no matter what, I will always be thankful for the time you have spent on our family.

Dear weekend- Be good to me. That is my only request.


3 comments:

  1. happy early birthday to jaxson!! i hope he has an amazing birthday! and i hope the weekend treats you extra well and you are able to relax (with maybe a glass of wine or margarita or two)!! :) thinking of you and sending love xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry I haven't been by here in a while to comment. There's no excuse for that and it won't happen again, I promise.

    Hope the weekend was good!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Friday Letters Ashley!
    I hope the weekend was a great one and you all had a ton of fun celebrating your gorgeous little man xo

    ReplyDelete