Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fun at the Museum

I started off the day with a little "me" time. My mom and I did a little shopping and I scored some cute Banana Republic denim trousers for $6.99 and a cute sweatshirt for $5.99, thank you value village!

When I arrived home I discovered the house in a bit of disarray, but the children and the hubby were happily playing in their "tent city". I think the hubby was having more fun than the kids!
(ignore the shirtless hubby, didn't realize he was in the pic)    




 After a quick snack, we were off to a birthday party at our local children's museum. The kids had a blast.



We finished up the day on a bit of a sad note....... my awesome sister in-law (Brandon's sister) is leaving for college tomorrow morning.  We had a family dinner so we could all spend a bit of time together. We know the kids will miss their "auntie" but we are all so excited for her and wish her lots of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment