Friday, September 16, 2011

Introduction

Let me introduce myself! I am Ashley and this is my first blog post, ever!
I am a stay at home mommy to my son Jaxson (who call himself Jabby; don't know how that started) who is an extremely energetic 2 1/2 year old, and my daughter Kendra, who just turned 1. She already has enough sass and attitude for a 13 year old. Lord, help me with her when she gets older.
                                                         Here they are on Kendra's birthday!

I decided to blog for a number of reasons. I am a stay at home mommy and don't have too many friends who can relate, so it was wonderful to find such a community of other mommas blogging who I could relate to. I also love to write and always have, but never for the public to read. I love the idea of documenting down every crazy little milestone for not only my family that lives far away to read, but for us to go back through and watch the evolution of our lives.
I am so excited to get started!


Here are just a few random facts about me:

1.) I read magazines from the back to front, I tend to find most of the good stuff is in the back :)
2.) I always drink ginger ail when I fly
3.) I met my husband when I was 15!
4.) I love scary movies
5.) I have a birthmark on the underside of my toungue
6.) I'm allergic to kiwis
7.) Have a severe aversion to mayo! (cringing, just thinking about it)
8.)Sharks really fascinate me(don't ask me why, I don't know)
9.) I think I have a Starbucks addiction.... have you tried the coconut mocha frappacinno? Delicious!
10.)I love Franks Buffalo sauce on everything!!



Life may be crazy and chaotic some days, but I would not change it for anything! Life is a work in progress and I am learning something new everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ashley! Congratulations on joining the blogging world. Thank you for linking up and Supporting The Sisterhood. Your two are just gorgeous. Oh and I always read my magazines back to front too, don't know why but its just always better! Em

    ReplyDelete