Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My weekend

If I have been MIA, it's because I was spending a little bit of me time with some friends in California.
As you may remember from my previous post, I was very apprehensive about going. I am not much of a flyer and I haven't left my children, EVER.
I have to admit that I had one big "freak out" before we got to the airport. I really thought about not going because I was soo nervous. I will spare you all the details, but in the end the final push I needed to get out of the car was Jaxson telling me " Momma, you need to go on big airplane to see Gina and have a vacation".  So , I kissed my kiddos goodbye (again) and was off.  I am so glad I did. I had a great time and was able to actually sleep in, enjoy my dinner, and watch an entire movie in one sitting. :)

Here's a picture recap of my weekend:
Kings game at Staples Center!

First visit to Universal Studios
Just had to see Jaws!
 Time with friends in San Diego
The Sandbar at Mission Beach had the best fish tacos! Yumm

No comments:

Post a Comment