Today's blanks are brought to you by Meg of Mr. C & Me.
1. If money wasn't an issue, the first thing I'd cross of my life list is Traveling the world. Just taking off with my family and going where ever we felt like going and having lots of new adventures. I would really want time to immerse myself in the cultures of the places we were visiting.
2. Cottage cheese as dip for my doritos is something I like that other people think is weird.
3. If my life were a movie right now, the title would be "Money Pit" hahaha... yesterday our washing machine and garbage disposal broke within 15 minutes of eachother. There goes another $300.00!
4. Three things I am looking forward to this month are Valentine's Day , my nine year dating anniversary with Brandon (yesterday!) and seeing the sun shine more!
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is I don't have a favorite so generally it is some sort of cartoon theme song.
6. If I found out that the production of Frank's Buffalo sauce was ending this month, I'd go out and buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I'll never grow tired of is cuddling with my kids. They will be forced to cuddle for years to come :) .