Saturday, February 25, 2012

Shh! Can you keep a secret?

Today I am linking up with Lena at Mom2MemphisandRuby and sharing a dirty little secret. The last Saturday of the month you can link up and share some of your secrets!


Okay, so here is mine (one of mine)! I like to think of myself as pretty organized and that I keep a fairly clean house. However, that does not extend to my closets and drawers. I am in the process of trying to slowly go room by room in my house and restore order to the chaos that has become.

Yep, those are all scarves and hats!
Up until last weekend my room was a disaster!

I spend so much time keeping the rest of my house clean that I completely neglect my room. In my defense the last picture was taken when I was completely purging my closet of all it's contents. I reorganized HALF of it and am still working on the other half. I did, however, haul away three boxes and two bags of stuff to get rid of!

Stay tuned for some after pictures.... just don't hold your breath. It may be awhile!





Mom2MemphisandRuby

9 comments:

  1. this makes me so happy! I love that i'm not the only one with a chaotic household!
    thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. clothes are the bane of my existence...especially socks! My girls are going to their gram ma's for spring break, and I have to start collecting pairs of socks NOW to make sure i have enough so that I'm not embarrassed to send them with barely any socks LOL
    Thanks for the post!
    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could say I was more organized but I'm afraid my linen closets and other closets in the house would make me look like a liar! lol

    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometimes I feel like I'm in an endless battle with my closet. It's so hard to keep everything neat and tidy (and folded!). Sometimes I just want to throw everything in a pile! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. A new follower and could relate so much. Our room is where we put everything we don't want in the living room when friends are over. ;) Hehe! Hope you stop by!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I have piles of clean laundry in every room of my house!! And those could totally be my closets and drawers.
    Thanks so much for linking up! What a great secret to share!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this secret. :) Probably bc I *used* to think, with one kid, that my bedroom would be like my "sanctuary", a place where I could always retreat and go to when the rest of the house lacked any order, I'd always be able to go to my room and feel good about it.

    Yeah. Then I had another kid and realized that was a joke. :) Now it's probably the dirtiest room in the house. That, and my bathroom. Just so easy to shut those doors and concentrate on the rest of the house!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha that is my room!!! Thanks for sharing and if you're anything like me, then I won't hold my breath ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that you shared this! Hahaha awesome!!
    My room looks so Very similar!! Look @ all those scarves and hats....amazing!
    I want to go shopping in your room. :)

    Can't Wait to see the after pics!
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete