Friday, April 27, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Life,
Man, you have been rough on me lately and have really thrown me for a loop. Can you just settle down for a bit and give me a bit of a break?!

Dear dairy free diet,
You are so much harder than I imagined you to be! I love cheese and yogurt!! Almond cheese just doesn't cut it! If It weren't for health reasons than I wouldn't be doing this.

Dear Hunger Games,
Yes, I know I am a little bit late jumping on the band wagon here. I started you two days ago and I am hooked. I have been staying up way too late reading!!

Dear weekend,
For once we don't have any concrete plans and it feels good! I am hoping the weather clears up so we can spend it outdoors.

Dear blog friends,
You guys are amazing, seriously! I have "met" so many friends on here and received so much support, love and encouragement from you!! Thanks!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have a lovely weekend, try not to read HG too fast, you'll be sad when you run out of the trilogy books to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of with you on the "dear life" one. Ugh. Hope it's a great weekend girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I want to read and see The Hunger Games!!
    It has been a while since we've been to the movies. I love free weekends like that. I hope it was good to you, Brandon, Jaxson and Kendra!
    I'm so happy to have you as a friend.
    Xoxoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete