Linking up over here with Gentri Lee for 7 Questions.
1. What is your favorite App? (even if you don't have a smart phone I'm sure you've played around with someone else's)
Hmm... just one? Well, right now it is Instagram since I just got it!! (my username is ashdiane1224). I really love playing drawsomething and words with friends too.
2. You have to come up with a book title on the spot- what is it? (don't think- just say!)
For some reason parachute was the first word that popped into my mind?! Not sure.....
3. You are given the choice between laughing at everything- always, or never being able to laugh again. Which would you choose?
Laughing at everything.... I would rather be able to see the joy in everything and be able to express it. Plus, sometimes I giggle when I am in uncomfortable situations. I don't mean to, but it just happens!
4. What natural disaster scares you the most? (tornado, hurricane, earthquake, flood, etc)
They all scare me but where I come from we don't have to worry about tornadoes or hurricanes, but I do live along a fault line and "the ring of fire". We are supposed to have "the big one".
5. What time do you wake up each day? What time do you go to sleep?
My little alarm clocks (my kids) wake me up between 7 and 8 everyday. I try to get in bed by 10:30 and asleep by 11 but it is usually closer to midnight when I fall asleep. I need some time to read or catch up on my shows. :)
6. (question courtesy of Katie) Who's your daddy, and what does he do?
My dad is such an inspiration to me. Seriously... he was the one who has taught me to be myself and make no apologies for it! Right now, he is between jobs (he has worked retail since he was 16 and finally needed a change) and just trying to find a good fit.
7. What's the craziest dream you've ever had? (like an actual dream- while you were sleeping)
Well, I have crazy dreams all the time! The other night, though, I had a dream that I was considering divorcing Brandon and I had a line of about ten guys to choose from (only in my dreams!). Adam Levene was one. I blame this on the fact that I was watching The Voice before I went to bed. hehe