Friday, September 21, 2012

Fill in the blanks Friday

1.  Something I am very proud of is   my children . I know it sounds cliche and it probably is but I am so proud of these two little beings that I helped create! Mind blowing. :)

2.  My favorite thing about myself is  my friendly personality. I may not always be super outgoing but I love talking to strangers and just meeting new people    .

3.  My favorite color for fall is    Brown. I love brown all the time!

4. Something I've been learning lately is    that I can not expect perfection from myself and that it is okay to say NO to people so that I don't keep overextending myself .

5. A book I am reading now/have read recently is  I recently read "Gone Girl" . I honestly don't even know how I felt about it. I was hooked but in a way that made me keep gasping at the twists and turns and hating how the book turned out. But, it is a good read. Just weird...left me with conflicted feelings.

6. My favorite Pandora Station is  Ingrid Michelson. The kids love the Disney stations so we listen to that quite a bit.


7.  This weekend I will   be working. :( I do however have a fun Mexican Fiesta to attend at my Mom's with lots of yummy food! I can not wait. I love Mexican food!

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on saying NO every once in a while. It has been a goal of mine since last yr and I found once I did it, it wasn't as hard the next time.
    Yum to the mexican fiesta...have so much fun!
    I hope work goes well for you and you get to enjoy some you and family time.
    Lots of love!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Mexican food too!! I hope you had a great time Ashley :)
    I too love meeting people and talking to just about anyone I meet, as long as they are friendly in return! I even talk to people in the supermarket if they are looking for something and I have seen where it is (yes I must have been listening a little too closely to their conversation lol) then I will tell them where it is on the shelves haha :)
    I wasn't always like that though, it took a while to come out of my shell!
    Have a fantastic weekend and I hope you and your family are all keeping well. Enjoy the nice weather while it lasts xo

    ReplyDelete