Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters



Dear September,
You have been a tough one around these parts and I am not one bit sad to see you go. I can not wait for October and a new chance to start again, fresh.

Dear October,
Treat me gently. You know the saying "when it rains, it pours?" Well, I feel as though my life has been flooding lately, and I am ready for the storm to die down.

Dear Jaxson,
I am so proud of  how well you are doing at preschool. We only had one day of minor tears and now you are happy to stay at preschool. I  was beyond proud when your teacher had so many wonderful things to say about you. She said you were so polite, had a great attention span and always listened. How about trying out that behavior at home, buddy? ;)

Dear Kendra,
Just when I thought you couldn't get any sassier.....you do. I am a bit tired of all the tantrums. Especially when we are in the store and you are screaming "help me" at the top your lungs so everyone stares.  I also just love when you say, "ouch, that hurts me" while I am trying to strap you into the seats in the shopping carts. Where do you learn this stuff?!

Dear Pinterest,
You have been inspiring me so much lately. I really need to learn to sew, crochet, knit and just about everything, now! In all seriousness, I can not wait to try out some of the fun DIY Christmas decorations and presents. :)

Dear Readers,
 Thank you so much for all your your support and kinds words. I really can't believe how encouraging and wonderful you all have been! I am not gonna lie and pretend things aren't a bit tough right now but it means so much to me to have the support of this blogging community behind me. It is amazing how you can feel like you "know" someone who lives across the country or around the world and you have never even met before.

2 comments:

  1. Omygoodness, Kendra! LOL! I don't mean to laugh...I can just imagine! Yay for all the great things happening with Jaxon @ preschool...it is wonderful he loves it!
    I agree with you on feeling like you can truly know someone who you've never met...blogging has such an amazing way of bring people together! I would love to be able to meet so many of my friends through blogging someday.
    I hope October is wonderful to you and your family, Ashley! You're in my thoughts and prayers.
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh my internet just dropped out and deleted my comment :(
    I absolutely agree, I love this blogging community so very much, one day we all have to meet!!!
    Kendra is hilarious lol "help me!" that is too funny (not for you I imagine), kids, they sure do keep us on our toes!!
    So good to hear Jaxson is enjoying preschool btw :)
    I love these posts you do!
    I am sorry to hear life has been a little crazy for you though, hopefully October sees it settle down somewhat and it brings you loads of happiness!!
    Thank you so much for always visiting and commenting on my blog, I really appreciate it and love hearing from you!!! Have a great week my friend xoxo

    ReplyDelete