Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters


Dear Weekend,
Well, you are supposed to be one of our last nice weekends of the year before the rain and clouds reappear. I work.all.weekend. :(

Dear Monday,
You can't come soon enough. Yes, I said that. Monday brings three days off in a row and time I get to spend with my hubby. Lately we have been working complete opposite schedules so we have had one day off together in the last month!

Dear Jaxson,
I can not believe the time has come for you to start preschool! I am glad some of your apprehension has gone away and has been replaced with excitement. Your orientation is Monday and I can't wait to go get school supplies with you!

Dear Kendra,
I can't believe you are two! It's like you got a memo somewhere that said you must now act like a terrible two year old. You have been testing mommy's patience like no other. Hoping this phase goes quickly.

Dear Kona,
We had such a scare with you this week but luckily you seem to be on the mend. It is so hard when animals are sick because they can't tell you how they are feeling. :(

Dear house,
You have been so neglected, lately. I have dishes and laundry, sweeping and dusting to do. I worked a lot this week, more than I anticipated, so cleaning has been put on the backburner.

5 comments:

  1. Yay for 3 days off with your hubs! You two TOTALLY deserve that time together!
    And enjoy the rain and clouds for me when it does come back :) I love that kind of weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you sweet friend! Hope you get through the weekend and y'all have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute and fun letters. I love the neglected house memo. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing an amazing job Ashley with juggling everything you have to do!! I hope Kona is better now, such a beautiful big fluffball :)
    You enjoy those well deserved days off!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope Kona continues to feel better...so sorry you had a scare!!
    Wishing you a much deserved few days off with your family. Lots of luck to Jaxson tomorrow! :) Have fun shopping and take it easy! Have a glass or two of wine!! :)
    Wishing you a great day, Ashley!
    Xoxox
    Maria

    ReplyDelete