Friday, November 11, 2011

Getting to Know my husband!
Feel free to copy and paste, and fill out your own survey on your blog ( I took this from Jen at Making Our Life Matter. )
1. Who is your man?
Brandon.... who is a full-time firefighter here in our hometown.

2. How long have you been together?
Together 8 1/2 years and married for four and a half

3. How long dated?
We dated for 3 years and were engaged roughly a year and a half

4. How old is your man?
He will be 28 on December 13th

5. Who eats more?
He does, hands down.

6. Who said “I love you” first?
I did, pretty soon into the relationship. He didn't tell me for almost another month but I knew that it was genuine when he did and not just something he said because I had. I knew he meant it. :)

7. Who is taller?
Him, by quite a bit. I am a shorty. Makes dancing difficult. Always get a kink in my neck.

8. Who sings better?
Me, which isn't saying a lot, because I am not much of a singer, either.

9. Who is smarter?
Depends on what you are talking about. I would say I am more "book smart" but he has a lot more common sense.

10. Whose temper is worse?
Mine!

11. Who does the laundry?
We both do, equally.

12. Who takes out the garbage?
Generally him, but if I have to, I will. :)

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me

14. Who pays the bills?
 ME

15. Who is better with the computer?
  Me

16. Who mows the lawn?
Usually him because someone has to watch the kids. If we have a sitter I will get out there and help him.

17. Who cooks dinner?
Me on nights that he works and him when he is home, so he probably cooks more nights a week than I do.

18. Who drives when you are together?
Me

19. Who pays when you go out?
Me... geeze, I do a lot! :)

20. Who is most stubborn?
Oh, me, for sure!

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Him, I am too stubborn and I can admit that.

22. Whose parents do you see the most?
Pretty equally each

23. Who kissed who first?
   I kissed him.

24. Who asked who out?
Ha! I asked him out too.

25. Who proposed?
  He did, but it wasn't really a surprise.... I knew it was going to happen. Still amazing, none the less.

26. Who is the most sensitive?
Me

27. Who has more friends?
 Probably me, most of which I have made within the last 8-10 years but his friends are friends from grade school.

28. Who has more siblings?
Me, I have one older brother and 3 younger step-brothers. He has one younger sister.

29. Who wears the pants in the family?
I do, and he will admit that too. :) He is such a good sport.

30. How did you meet?
His friend had a crush on me and wanted me to go hang out with him and another friend. The friend he brought was my hubby.

3 comments:

  1. We have a lot in common!!! This is kinda cool...I should do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome, your hubby is a firefighter! I definitely see we have a lot in common. So cute the way you met!
    I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
    Xoxo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolute adorable post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete