Today I am linking up over here for the first time!
1. Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work?
nope....haven't heard of doing that before
2. What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated?
3. Ever been in a car wreck?
yes, nothing major , though
4. Were you popular in high school?
I wasn't unpopular but I certainly wasn't the most well known.
5. Have you ever been on a blind date?
6. Are looks important?
When it comes to initial attraction yes, but looks are not the most important thing.
7. Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more?
yes, quite a few, actually
8. By what age would you like to be married?
I always thought I would be married by 25 but we were married when I was 22.
9. Does the number of people a person’s slept with affect your view of them?
no, it is one's personal choice and I don't judge them for that
10. Have you ever made a mistake?
Yes! Who hasn't?
11. Are you a good tipper?
I think so
12. What’s the most you have spent for a haircut?
Hmm... I really can't remember exactly, but for cut and color over $100.00
13. Have you ever had a crush on a teacher?
14. Have you ever peed in public?
In public bathrooms
15. What song do you want played at your funeral?
I don't like to think of my funeral but maybe Priscilla Ahn's Dream
16. Would you tell your parents if you were gay?
17. What would your last meal be before getting executed?
This is a hard one for me. Maybe Pad Thai, Caesar salad and a chocolate torte. ( they don't go together, I know)
18. Beatles or Stones?
Depends on my mood
19. If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be?
I am not sure....
20. Beer, wine or hard liquor?
This also depends on my mood. Some foods are better with beer and some with wine.
21. Do you have any phobias?
I get claustrophobic sometimes but nothing that I would classify as a phobia.
22. What are your plans for the future?
Right now I am trying to just get through each day and live in the moment. However, long term I hope to go back to school and travel through Europe with my family.