Friday, January 20, 2012

Seven Sins Survey

Linking up today over at Whispering Sweet Nothings. Such a fun little survey.
                                                                     pride
seven great things in your life.
1.My kids!
2. My loving and supportive husband.
3.A great group of friends who are always there for me.
4. Planning a mini getaway with the hubby soon.
5. My family.... I have incredible parents and in-laws!
6.Contentment
7. A comfortable, happy home that is all ours!

envy
seven things you lack and covet
1. More time to myself
2. A better relationship with God
3. Height ( I'm not even 5 '1)
4. A fitter, healthier body
5. another baby :(
6. More patience with my loved ones
7. A college degree or technical degree... some sort of degree. :)

wrath
seven things that make you angry
1. When people cut me off
2. Any form of child or animal abuse.
3.Narrow mindedness of any kind
4.Judgmental people
5. Loud chewers (it's a pet peeve)
6. My son's back talking
7.  The basic lack of respect that seems to be so prevalent these days.

sloth
seven things that you neglect to do.
1. work out :(
2. floss daily
3.read or watch the news
4. Give my dog enough attention
5.  Spend time with my friends
6. relax!
7. Organize

greed
seven worldly material desires.
1. an Ipad
2. New bed and pillows
3. a kitchen remodel
4. New wedding ring..... quite a few of my diamonds are loose and or chipped.
5. A walk in closet
6. New wardrobe for new closet :)
7. hmm.......treadmill?

gluttony
seven guilty pleasures.
1. Pinterest
2. Starbucks Peppermint Mochas
3.Hershey's special dark candy bars
4. Coach purses 
5.Reality t.v.
6. Mexican food
7. Facebook.

lust
seven things you love about love
1. The inside jokes that only a history of being together can bring
2.Finishing eachother's thoughts and sentences
3. Being best friends.
   4. Creating life together
5. the memories
6. Pet names.
7. Being a team.

7 comments:

  1. Great list Ashley! I love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you always have wonderful lists, ashley!
    ohhh, pillows are so much fun! they can change up a room so quickly!
    i go crazy when i see them at pier 1!
    and mexican food...i crave it almost every single day.

    i hope this weekend is full of relaxation.
    guess what?! we are getting SNOW!!!
    thanks for sending it my way! ;)
    happy weekend <3
    xoxox
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love peppermint mochas from Starbucks! Coach purses are also high on my list but I haven't gotten for for a couple years now. Mexican food is amazing and I love it so much.

    -Mar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ashley, thanks for stopping by my blog. #4 on your Lust list is definitely something I forgot to put. That is one of thee best things about love. :) And I want another baby too ;)

    Lauren <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up dear! :)

    xo Shane

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo! love your pride list! :) family is seriously the best thing ever. last night hubs and i went out to my family's house. after my mom's awesome beef stew, we had a rockin' awesome dance party with my three little sisters.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun! I love this!! :) I may need to do it too now! :) So fun!

    All The Love
    Digger

    ReplyDelete