Sunday, January 29, 2012

Tag! You're it!

I have seen this fun game going around the blogosphere for awhile now and I am so excited that Catie over at Tales of a Real Housewife tagged me!

The rules are pretty simple; just post and answer the questions listed and tag a few people in your blog to answer some of your questions.

Catie's questions for me:

1. What do you order to drink at Sonic?
I have never been to a Sonic before! We don't have one nearby.
2. What is your favorite movie?
Hmm... this really depends on my mood. I love movies like Pride and Prejudice, Sense and Sensibility and Emma, but I also really enjoy thrillers too!
3. What is your favorite color?
Any shade of pink... but I tend to gravitate toward black and gray in my clothing.
4. If you could have any animal for a pet, what would it be?
A monkey
5. What is your favorite flower?
I love Orchids and Lilys
6. If you could go anywhere, where would it be and who would you go with?
There are so many places I would love to go. It has always been a dream of mine to spend a few months traveling through Europe and of course I would go with my hubby and kids!




So, here is who I am tagging:


Kerry @  It's the Little Things


Chelsea @  Feels Like Home


Tabitha @  Diva to Domestic


Jennifer @  I wanna Feel That Fire


Here are my questions for you ladies


1.) How do you take your coffee?
2.) Favorite weekend activity?
3.) Most treasured memory from childhood?
4.) Do you have any nicknames?
5.) What is your bedtime? 
6.) Favorite pizza toppings?


Thanks for playing along!

3 comments:

  1. Aww, thanks for tagging me! I posted your questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmm, now i want sonic! it's been a while. i feel like it is hit or miss!
    awww, monkeys are so stinkin' cute! they are like little hairy people! i'd want one too :)
    orchids are SO pretty!
    this was fun...i love getting to know more about you!
    <3
    xoxoxo
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is Sonic??
    Cool answers Ashley!! I did a tag post just the other day so I won't do another but I do APPRECIATE you for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete