I am participating in another fill in the blanks Friday because honestly I needed some prompting for what to blog about today. Plus, I love dreaming about redoing my house!
1. My favorite room in my home is- Our living room....because it so comfy and the biggest room of the house so we can all fit and we seem to spend the majority of our time there.
2. My current decor style is- modern with elements of country chic ?? . but I wish it were more- colorful, I am slowly trying to infuse more and faze out some of our older pieces.
3. I wish I could redecorate- the kitchen!! It is a nightmare and so outdated To make it more- updated. Our refrigerator leaks, our counters are so porous that they soak everything up the minute it spills and don't even get me started on the cupboards!
4. My dream house absolutely has to have a-another bathroom! We only have one and for now that is fine but when I have two teenagers I am not going to want to fight with them for the bathroom!
5. One house item I am willing to splurge- Hmm.... I would say furniture but while the kiddos are still young I don't think that is the wisest idea so I am going to go with is appliances. Our new HE washing machine is great!
6. A decor trend that I just don't "get" is- All white. Well, I get it...it looks pretty but it isn't very practical. I would always be worried about spilling and I want to feel comfortable in my home. :)
7. Plenty of family photos and kid's artwork is -a little touch that makes my house feel like home