- 8 corn tortillas
- 1 lb. hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 can Mexican style stewed tomatoes
- 2 cans kidney beans (drained)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- taco seasoning
- one can of corn
- a little bit of chopped garlic
-Brown your hamburger with onions, garlic and taco seasoning.
- Place into a large mixing bowl and add in stewed tomatoes, kidney beans(drained), corn (drained) and cream of chicken soup.
- Mix everything together really well
- Line the bottom of a 9x13 glass pan with corn tortillas cut into wedges.
- Place a layer of meat mixture on top
- Put another layer of tortillas and cheese on top of that
- Bake @ 325 for 45mins - 1 hour
All that is left to do is eat it and enjoy! I like to top mine with sour cream.