|okay, so not too awkward but I just love the look on my face and the fact that I would not swallow the tequila! Yuck!|
1. What is your favorite day of the week and why?
I would have to say Saturday. I know we have the whole day together as a family and we usually use it do something fun or productive but I know that I still have Sunday to be lazy and relax. :)
2. If you decided to change your name, what would you change it to?
Hmm... I have always loved the names Bianca and Bridgit.
3. What is one product you use (it can be for anything) that you feel is a miracle worker?
Aveeno's Intense Relief Hand Creme. It's pretty spendy and a little bottle but this works wonders on my dry cracked hands. My hands get so bad that any movement causes them to crack open and bleed. This can usually clear that up in two days, tops!
4. High heels, flats, sneakers, or boots?
Boots! Since it rains here ALL the time boots are a good, stylish, yet comfortable thing to wear. Plus, I am 5 ft tall so I can use a little height too.
5. You see your favorite celebrity (it can be any kid of celebrity- movie star, singer, writer, political leader, blogger) walking down the street, what do you do?
I would probably be frozen in place; palms sweaty, just staring at them. In all honesty, I am not sure what I would do. I would like to think I would have enough confidence to ask for a picture or autograph but I think I would be too shy.
6. If you could pick one item to never have to pay for again, what would it be?
This is kind of a tough one. I think I would pick food, though. I would never have to worry about my family going hungry and I could help so many people too. :)
7. what was your favorite tv show or movie growing up?
You all are going to think I am weird but I loved Charlie's Angels and Matlock. Looking back, I am not even sure I should have been watching those shows, but I did. For the longest time I wanted to be a lawyer. Still think I would kick butt at it!