Wednesday, October 12, 2011

One of THOSE Days..........

Today is just one of those days.........
Jaxson was up at 4:30, and therefore I was up at 4:30. I tried everything I could think of to get him back to sleep. I even let him in our bed for some snuggles, but that wasn't doing it either. For two hours, I tried and failed. Just when I thought he may fall back asleep, Kendra woke up screaming. Normally, she wakes up happy and chattering up a storm. Not today. I was thinking to myself that I hope this isn't a sign of the day we are going to have.
I am so tired and groggy still and I am letting it get the best of me. You know how sometimes, you just feel like a failure as a mother. Today is one of those days.....
  I realize that it is only 9:00 (feels like it should be 5) and that we have the whole day ahead of us........and yes, it is what you make of it, but man, all I want to do is go back to sleep and wake up on the other side of the bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment