Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Ten

So, I can not seem to get my creative juices flowing today. I kept thinking about what ten things could I write about that would be really interesting and engaging..........I have got nothing!


So, I will leave you with this:

TEN FOODS I CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT( well, I can , but I hope I don't have to :) )

  1.  Chips and salsa ; the spicier the better!
  2.  My home made green bean casserole (it is not just a holiday food around these parts)
  3.  Olive Garden's salad !
  4. Cherry cheesecake
  5. Steak (medium rare) with sauteed mushrooms and olives with A1
  6. Twice baked potatoes
  7. Caprese salad
  8. A big juicy hamburger
  9. Scrambled eggs with buffalo sauce
  10. Hot wings with blue cheese dressing for dipping

So, I could come up with ALOT more, which is a bit concerning, but now I am super hungry.
Off to make some lunch!
Linking up over here today!

6 comments:

  1. LOVE that chips and Salsa are number one on your list! That would be number one on mine too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmm...I love all of those! Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm following you back :)

    http://www.wherenothinggoodcomeseasy.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg!!!!! we are so much alike!! I would pretty much state every single one of those minus the mushrooms on the steak. BLEH! haha! thanks for your sweet comment on my post today! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi ashley! thanks so much for stopping by! love your blog! you have a beautiful family! i had to laugh! your favorites are pretty much mine!! chips n salsa are SO amazing :) and olive garden salad...there is something so addicting in their dressing...was just there the other day :)
    wishign you a wonderful weekend!
    maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ashley great to meet you! Returning the follow from the weekend hop - thanks for joining my blog, I love new followers! i love this post - now you have made me hungry too but its late so bed for me! All I have to ask is what is A1? Chat soon :) cheers Fiona

    ReplyDelete