Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Ten of the Worst Pick up Lines

Let me preface this post by saying that I tried to keep this G rated, so there are quite of few more that I think are a bit funnier..... but oh well. Here goes;

Ten of the worst pick up lines (in random order):
  1. "You want to know the difference between a fart and me? When you fart you cut the cheese, I like to break the ice. Hi "
  2. " I hope you know CPR, because I just lost my breath falling for you"
  3. "If you were a booger, I would pick you first" really? Has that ever worked?
  4. " I play the field, it looks like I just hit a home run with you"
  5. a man feeling a women's shoulders says " oh, those are shoulder blades, I though they were wings"
  6. "was your father an alien because there is nothing else on Earth like you"
  7.   "do you believe in love at first sight, or should I walk by again" I think we have all heard this one.
  8. "baby your so sweet, you put Hersheys out of business.
  9. "I'm not drunk, I am just intoxicated by you"
  10. " Were you arrested earlier because it's gotta be illegal to look that good".  
linking up over here


 and here

5 comments:

  1. Those are the worst haha, but they are so so funny. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so funny!!! Thanks for the laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! hubs and I use the booger one on each other just for fun now that we are married :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haa haa...I love #7 and #10!! :) Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Stopping by from MBC. Great blog!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete