Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Top ten reasons you know you shop at Target too much.....

So, I LOVE Target, it is pretty safe to say that it is my favorite store. However, I have come to realize maybe I shop there a bit too much. :)

Ten reasons you know you shop at Target too much:
1.) When your child is screaming in his room at night trying to put himself to sleep he isn't yelling for you, but he is yelling to go to Target ( Yup, Jaxson has done this).
2.) Anytime I mention the word shopping and go to another store, he asks where Target is.
3.) When the cashiers know your children's names, ages and greet you when you come in.....( you guys are probably thinking I am crazy by now)
4.) The girls at the Starbucks located inside have your drink memorized and a pink cake pop on standby, just in case it's one of those days!
5.) Your child knows whats on every aisle and helps you locate merchandise.....no joke
6.) You know the days and times they take their markdowns ( I will tell you if you want to know) 
7.) When you say you have a fun surprise planned for him he is disapointed that it doesn't involve shopping at Target.
8.) When you hear your child mutter the word Target in his sleep....
9.) Anytime your child sees a big red circle he screams Target.
10.) Lastly.... at he age of 2 1/2 he can give you perfect directions to the store...


My name is Ashley and I am addicted to Target! :)


Linking up over here today


6 comments:

  1. Ha I am just as addicted to target! My mother is converting to meijer, purely for grocery reasons but we still love target. We can navigate it just as well and when we are bored and have nothing to do we run to target and spend hours looking at stuff. Meijer is good because its 24 hours, so at 3 am when i cant sleep I'll go to meijer and do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omygoodness, I am cracking up!! I love love love Target too...my friends once gave me a Valentine's Day card of a couple in bed with thought bubbles. The husband was thinking about, well, you know...and the woman was thinking about Target hahahaha that'd be me! Target must know it has some admirers :)
    I literally go a few times a week...sometimes days in a row. I love their 75% off rack! And their dollar bins...isn't it crazy how you can go and only need detergent and leave with 43 things, 100 bucks later :)
    This was a great and funny post, Ashley!
    Have a wonderful Tuesday!
    Xo
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I LOVE Target too! But, living overseas means I can't go there enough. :-( Can't wait for our trip back!! Thanks for weighing in on my hair choice too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We knew our kids were branded when my 2 year old would see the "bullseye" and yell "Target"!! :) Thanks for stopping by Mamas Like Me - following you now. ~Tina @www.mamaslikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was hilarious! Im a target addict, I might not be at your level yet..but trust me im coming close! I would love to know these mark down days??? please share!

    ReplyDelete